What type of professionals will be working with my loved one in treatment?

Your loved one will be working with a team of licensed and qualified clinicians. Services are provided by master’s level professionals, including mental health counselors, social workers, and drug and alcohol counselors. Phoenix House Academy also has a licensed child psychiatrist.

Share this page: Print this page:

More FAQs