My son has become involved with state agencies (social services, probation, etc.). Can he be admitted to your program for treatment?

Yes. Many young people, through their substance use and abuse, find themselves making impulsive and poor choices. We successfully collaborate with social service agencies, probation departments, and attorneys to provide coordinated services. State agencies are pleased to see our teen clients repair relationships, build coping skills, and reintegrate into the community during and after treatment.

Share this page: Print this page:

More FAQs