Phoenix House’s dedicated volunteers play a crucial role as we continue to serve more than 6,000 individuals each day at over 130 programs throughout the country. From educational workshops to holiday celebrations, our talented volunteer team is instrumental in helping our clients through treatment and into sustained and supported recovery.
Call the Phoenix House regional location near you for more about what we do and how you can help.
- New York: (646) 505-2156
- California: (818) 686-3000
- Florida: (813) 627-0137
- New England (Massachusetts, Vermont, Rhode Island, & New Hampshire): (401) 331-4250
- Texas: (214) 920-1628
- MidAtlantic (Virginia): (703) 841-0703 x222
Phoenix House also always welcomes financial support and in-kind donations.
Ways to Volunteer at Phoenix House
Educational workshops for adults and teens at our treatment facilities:
- Adult education such as GED tutoring, literacy enrichment, resume writing and career counseling, computer skills training
- Youth education such as tutoring, SAT prep, college counseling
- Recreational activities for youth and adults at our facilities or off-site:
- Sports and fitness activities such as yoga, Tai Chi, ropes course, basketball, baseball, ice hockey
- Arts activities such as photography, music therapy, choir workshops, spoken word, creative writing, poetry
- Family day events such as barbeques and games
- Cultural enrichment field trips to performances, sports events, libraries, and public park events
- Holiday celebrations: Thanksgiving, 4th of July, Halloween, Black History Month, etc.:
- Decorate Phoenix House facilities
- Prepare holiday meals
- Facility beautification: landscaping, mural painting, etc.