About this Facility
The Prospect Place Community Residence provides short-term residential substance abuse treatment for men. We offer clients a safe foundation as they develop the life skills necessary for successful re-entry to the community. Our staff and clinicians deliver compassionate care based on the needs identified in each client’s treatment plan. Phoenix House clients who have completed a significant stay in one of our intensive residential programs but are not yet prepared for independent living may enter our Community Residence program. We also admit referrals from other community-based treatment providers, employee assistance programs, and health maintenance organizations.
Most major insurance plans and all major credits cards are accepted.
Adult Residential Services
Phoenix House’s residential treatment services are wide-ranging and comprehensive, allowing us to tailor each client’s treatment solutions to meet individual needs. Lengths of stay are flexible and programs are designed to meet the treatment needs of clients at various points in their recovery. See more details
See All Services
- Military Community Services
- Assessment and Evaluation Services
- Adolescent Residential Services
- Mental Health Services
- Screening and Brief Interventions
- Prevention and Education Services
- Adolescent Outpatient Services
- Sober Living and Recovery Support
- Mother and Child Residential Services
- Adult Outpatient Services
- Adult Residential Services
- Adult Detoxification and Stabilization
We provide career counseling and prepare clients for new job searches.