About this Facility
Our Phoenix House Academy of Long Island, located on Long Island’s East End, serves adolescent males who are struggling with substance abuse. Our Academy model is designed to help young clients prepare for productive, self-sufficient, and drug-free lives. The Academy’s evidence-based treatment services, compassionate staff, and nurturing environment reflect our strength-based, holistic view of recovery. Residents complete treatment while taking part in the Academy’s fully accredited on-site academic program, which allows clients to catch up on their studies or earn credit toward their high school diplomas. Our skilled multidisciplinary clinical team provides assessment, individual and group counseling, seminars, treatment for substance abuse and/or co-occurring mental health problems, case management, and discharge planning. Length of stay varies based on individual need.
Most major insurance plans and all major credit cards are accepted.
Adolescent Residential Services
The Phoenix House Academies for Youth offer intensive substance abuse and mental health services with high school academic programs in CARF-accredited facilities. See more details
See All Services
- Military Community Services
- Assessment and Evaluation Services
- Adolescent Residential Services
- Mental Health Services
- Screening and Brief Interventions
- Prevention and Education Services
- Adolescent Outpatient Services
- Sober Living and Recovery Support
- Mother and Child Residential Services
- Adult Outpatient Services
- Adult Residential Services
- Adult Detoxification and Stabilization
We offer an assortment of sports and recreational activities, including basketball, volleyball, badminton, ping pong, martial arts classes, and yoga and meditation sessions.