About this Facility
Phoenix House’s Short Term Residential Program offers intensive substance abuse treatment with a focus on positive values, daily living skills, peer interaction and self-help. The program helps clients establish the foundation for long-term recovery, while successfully negotiating re-entry into the community. Our treatment team works in collaboration with referral agencies to create treatment plans that are tailored to meet individual needs. Our staff members engage clients in counseling and treatment services proven to motivate positive lifestyle changes. A client’s length of stay is approximately four to six months.
Most major insurance plans and all major credit cards are accepted.
Adult Residential Services
Phoenix House’s residential treatment services are wide-ranging and comprehensive, allowing us to tailor each client’s treatment solutions to meet individual needs. Lengths of stay are flexible and programs are designed to meet the treatment needs of clients at various points in their recovery. See more details
See All Services
- Military Community Services
- Assessment and Evaluation Services
- Adolescent Residential Services
- Mental Health Services
- Screening and Brief Interventions
- Prevention and Education Services
- Adolescent Outpatient Services
- Sober Living and Recovery Support
- Mother and Child Residential Services
- Adult Outpatient Services
- Adult Residential Services
- Adult Detoxification and Stabilization
We provide educational and vocational training, including assessments of basic math and reading skills.
We provide resources and leads for housing referrals.