About this Facility
Sober Living and Recovery Support
Our Sober Living facilities vary based on location and can provide either a safe transitional space before a full return to independent living or an alternative to residential treatment for clients who may need more than outpatient services. See more details
See All Services
- Military Community Services
- Assessment and Evaluation Services
- Adolescent Residential Services
- Mental Health Services
- Screening and Brief Interventions
- Prevention and Education Services
- Adolescent Outpatient Services
- Sober Living and Recovery Support
- Mother and Child Residential Services
- Adult Outpatient Services
- Adult Residential Services
- Adult Detoxification and Stabilization
The Center provides an open computer lab, with training in data entry and typing skills in preparation for job searches.
Health & Wellness
Clients are encouraged to participate in classes promoting good health: Breathology Yoga, BodySculpt exercise classes, and dance classes.
Our recovery activities include dances and Karaoke nights, movie nights, talent shows, holiday and cultural celebrations.